WOMEN IN HEALTH WEEK TEAM
Women in Health Week is an initiative of the non-profit ANNISAA Organization of Canada. ANNISAA (2012) is invested in women’s education, empowerment, social development, leadership and career development delivering programs across Toronto. Women in Health Week has a small team to help stakeholders with engagement and bring value to their participation in the initiative.
JOIN THE WOMEN IN HEALTH WEEK TEAM
If you’d like to volunteer on a committee, organize a school event or some other activity please reach out to us and include a link to your LinkedIn profile. Email Us
- Advisory Board – provide strategic guidance and leverage networks
- Conference Leads – lead small teams, typically organizing the annual Women’s Health Conference
- Public Sector Leads – help engage 3 levels of government & NGO’s
- Private Sector Leads – help engage companies and employers.
- Social Media Leads – help define and deliver social media strategy and campaigns
- Support Member – support role that fits your skill sets & availability (typically day of events support & promotion in community).