WOMEN IN HEALTH AWARDS
Only Signatories and Partners may have the opportunity to acknowledge a key member of their team or community by presenting them with a Women in Health Week Award.
There are 5 categories:
- LEADERSHIP – to person that has demonstrated exceptional leadership for their team or organization.
- MENTORSHIP – to women dedicated to mentoring women in their organization or community.
- YOUNG LEADER – someone that has displayed exceptional leadership traits and contributed significantly to the success of their organization.
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION – for women that have made significant contribution to the community.
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT – for women role model that have made lifetime contribution to the health sector.
PRESENT YOUR AWARD
All recipients receive a plaque, profiled and featured on the ANNISAA’s website & through social media. You may present the Award at the Women’s Health Conference.
TO SECURE AN AWARD
Name, title & category for the award
Plus address for the shipping of the award
September 21 deadline to confirm recipients and send in the details.
Awards Co-confirmed and supplied by ANNISAA.