BECOME AN INTERN OR A VOLUNTEER
MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MUSLIM WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT ACROSS TORONTO!
Lend your skills to ANNISAA Organization of Canada by volunteering or come as an intern!
Areas to get involved:
- do research on funding sources or Muslim women’s’ issues
- provide expertise in media outreach and PR
- co-facilitate a monthly workshop with our staff
- support our communications and social media strategies
- organize a fundraising event
Internships: In the past, Women’s Studies Social Work, Business, Marketing, and Communications students from different colleges and universities have done internships with us and we are open to working with graduates or students from other fields as well. Internships at ANNISAA can be a great learning opportunity for Muslim women interested in Muslim women’s empowerment, social development, community organizing, communications, fundraising, or just plain making a difference!
To get involved in other ways, fill out the form below!