BECOME PART OF OUR NETWORK
ANNISAA’s National Network is comprised of individuals that support and work with Muslim women and girls of all ages and backgrounds across the city and province. Its purpose is to harness the power of like-minded people and create an interconnected web that fosters knowledge, resource sharing, collaborations, and new initiatives, all to increase the empowerment and well-being of Muslim women and girls.
We provide our National Network Members with publications, resources and practical support such as coaching, training and networking opportunities that help develop community initiatives and women and gilrs’ programs. We firmly believe that when we pool our efforts together for a common goal, real change is possible, and is, in fact, happening every day!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER?
- Members are considered in priority for participation in our training, programs and projects;
- Opportunities to facilitate workshops and lectures in our events;
- The possibility of partnership in local projects;
- Assistance in the dissemination of your information via our Resource Centre and Members’ News. Share the tools and resources you develop, your news, events, programming ideas and activities with other organizations across the city. And gain access to the tools and news of other groups;
- A newsletter that provides you with news of ANNISAA events, new resources and profiles of inspiring women and women’s’ programs. This mailout and web document will keep you connected to the work of the national network;
- Access to members of the ANNISAA team to help you build bridges, links and open doors with respect to the work you do;
- Letters of support from ANNISAA Organization of Canada when your group seeks funding;
- Assistance in increasing the profile and legitimacy of your work, and the work we all do, by fostering connectivity that simultaneously breaks down barriers of isolation.
As a member of the national network, you remain autonomous and are connected with individuals, groups and organizations that are engaged in, or support, work by and for Muslim women and girls. The work of the national network members exhibits the following:
Alignment with ANNISAA’s vision “to effectively address the challenges of integration and self-empowerment “. A commitment to building an anti-racist, feminist, positive, ability-inclusive and youth-empowerment vision of social development.
Please note that your application will be reviewed by our membership committee and you should receive an email response within 10 working days.
There is no fee to become a member of the National Network.
For more information, please contact Nadia Sayeh, Executive Director and Founder, at firstname.lastname@example.org