Social Media Email Marketer
We are seeking a Social Media Email Marketing Coordinator with an eye for the original and a fresh take on ideas. We are looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator rock star that understands issues around Muslim women and girls in Canada and Email Marketing landscape better than anyone else; someone who has a strong passion for getting more Muslim women and girls involved in leadership and researching on this topic is second nature.
Do you have a skill for getting the right emails into the right inboxes, at the right times? Do you live to see those open and clickthrough rates climb higher and higher? We’re seeking an email marketer to join our team of volunteers. You’ll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our organization’s email marketing success. This is a great opportunity for a student who is looking to build their portfolio while giving back to a great cause.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2-3 years of experience in email marketing. College/University Students encouraged to apply
• A comprehensive understanding of the industry’s best email practices.
• Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics, deliverability, and sender reputation.
• Experience with MailChimp.
• Managing email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting.
• Developing and optimising lead nurturing campaigns.
• Segmenting contact lists and personalising emails based on recipients’ interests and needs.
• Optimising email for mobile devices.
• Keeping up to date with practices and standards in the email marketing industry.
• Growing our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
The chosen candidate will be required to invest a minimum of 10 hours per month. A trial period of successful 3 months will be required for a letter of reference to be issued. We appreciate all applications, however, only the chosen applicants for an interview will be contacted.
ANNISAA focuses on delivering world-class programming to Muslim women and girls who deserve the world. With that in mind, we expect professionalism and we want to know you’re committed to your volunteer role. This role is integral to our mission, so please only apply if you are serious about this opportunity.
ANNISAA is proud to be an equal opportunity organization. Our community is committed to sharing values of diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants from various backgrounds including race, ethnicity, age, socio-economic status, national origin, and ability. For questions or concerns surrounding accessibility, please contact us.