WHAT IS THE LEADERSHIP TRAINING?
For three to five days in the fall, ANNISAA Organization of Canada brings together inspiring self-identified young women ages 16-25 to learn new skills, explore passions, dream, share, and have fun.
Taking part means learning how to:
- Organize community projects
- Use multimedia (such as photography and video) as a tool for change
- Meet like-minded young women from across the city
- Connect with mentors and other inspiring people
The training is also a space to:
- Discover and strengthen leadership style
- Discuss the importance of self-care and how to make that happen
- Develop a strong understanding of anti-oppression and community organizing
WHEN IS IT?
In 2013, ANNISAA has decided to take the time to rethink our Women’s Leadership Program in order to strengthen its impact. With the feedback received from past participants, we are now relaunching our training called the L project. Release date will be announced soon!
We are committed to creating a safer space that respects diversity. Therefore we encourage newcomer and immigrant women, women with precarious status situations, women from diverse background and heritage to apply. We will do all that is in our power to make it possible for you to participate.
For more information, contact Nadia Sayeh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 647.761.0745