We are seeking an Office Administrator as a volunteer for our organization to help us with in-person and virtual office administrative services.
Data Entry and Program Operation
- Collect and enter data into the agency database or Excel templates from source documents within the scheduled time limit;
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for data entry;
- Generate reports; store accurate and organized files/documents in designated locations and submit statistics to Executive Director according to established timelines;
- Assist in the compilation of information and data required for agency statistics.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Executive Director and staff;
- Help draft correspondence and reports according to Agency procedures; create charts, lists, and spreadsheets using Excel;
- Coordinate and delegate administrative work to other support staff and volunteers as directed;
Program / Facility Coordination
- Prepare labels, organize and maintain central filing system; keep records of all programs and maintain up-to-date program files;
- Produce and maintain form templates as needed;
- Establish, monitor, and revise office procedures to provide coordinated administrative functions to the Executive Director and other members;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience in administration and service coordination;
- Excellent project and time management skills;
- Excellent data entry skills and database management experience required;
- Excellent computer skills with outstanding proficiency in Microsoft Office, computer graphics, internet and email;
- Impeccable attention to detail with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential operational matters;
- Ability to work strategically and assess priorities;
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems; be proactive and resourceful;
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and able to take initiative;
- Results-oriented and committed to producing work of high quality and standards;
- Willing and able to work in the office as well as virtually;
The chosen candidate will be required to invest a minimum of 10 hours per month. A trial period of successful 3 months will be required for a letter of reference to be issued. We appreciate all applications, however, only the chosen applicants for an interview will be contacted.
ANNISAA focuses on delivering world-class programming to Muslim women and girls who deserve the world. With that in mind, we expect professionalism and we want to know you’re committed to your volunteer role. This role is integral to our mission, so please only apply if you are serious about this opportunity.
ANNISAA is proud to be an equal opportunity organization. Our community is committed to sharing values of diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants from various backgrounds including race, ethnicity, age, socio-economic status, national origin, and ability. For questions or concerns surrounding accessibility, please contact us.