Become a Member of Dixon Hall
Join ANNISAA Organization of Canada and as part of a strong and diverse membership, play an active role in the life of your community.
There’s a pay-what-you-can fee for membership with a suggested amount of $10.00. However, please note that membership is not based on your ability to pay.
Benefits of Membership
- Be a part of the solution by helping to address some of the most important issues faced by our society: hunger, homelessness, poverty, abuse and isolation.
- Participation and voting rights at the Annual General Meeting which features unique networking and professional development opportunities
- Receive our Annual Report and newsletters.
- Be a part of the governance and accountability processes for the agency.
- Twelve ANNISAA workshops between January and December with fantastic speakers on topics chosen by the members
- Participation in the annual “Give & Get” where practical tips, tools and protocols are shared between members and organizations
- Discounted member pricing to the yearly day-long conference and events
- Opportunities to network with professionals from across all sectors of the Greater Toronto Area- and beyond!