Our Current Connectors
Thank you for supporting a strong sector.
ANNISAA Connectors are organizations, corporations and individuals that believe in building a strong and resilient Muslim women communities in Ontario – like you!
You know that Ontario’s Muslim women are incredibly busy with their work in their communities – and need a collective voice at the municipal, provincial and federal level when it comes to policy, advocacy and shared opportunities and trends. Someone who has their back.
Connectors understand that policy and systems change takes time, energy and resources. You get that public benefit organizations are stronger together, and see the importance of connecting the dots between the community, government and the private sector.
Why become an ANNISAA Connector?
This is a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your support of a strong community through a creative, inclusive and province-wide network that mobilizes for action.
- Help ensure there is a convener of voices, independent of government, to advocate on the issues, policies and legislation that impact public benefit in Ontario.
You’ll be recognized year-round through prominent events and communication platforms:
– Your logo and website link on ANNISAA’s site
– Invitation to “ANNISAA Liaison Meetings”, a unique networking and policy and strategy session, held quarterly just for Connectors. This is a space for you and other leaders to meet with special guests and the ANNISAA team to talk trends, issues and opportunities
– 2 complimentary passes to any of ANNISAA’s annual conference
– Recognition at ANNISAA’s annual conference – this includes recognition in stage remarks, printed program, signage and more
– Logo recognition in ANNISAA’s Annual Report
– Highlight in an ANNISAA e-blast and e-bulletin to 1,500+ subscribers across Ontario and to our 2,500+ social media followers
This is an annual contribution and we hope Connectors will renew each year.
Please note that Connector benefits do not include ANNISAA membership. We welcome you to join: http://annisaa.org/join/become-a-member/
The ANNISAA Organization of Canada is a registered not-for-profit organization. ANNISAA is not a registered charity and therefore does not issue charitable tax receipts.