BECOME A MEMBER
Join ANNISAA and become a part of the Greater Toronto Area’s largest professional association for Muslim women professionals!
As a member of ANNISAA, your yearly membership fee of $50 includes:
- Twelve ANNISAA workshops between January and December with fantastic speakers on topics chosen by the members
- Participation and voting rights at the Annual General Meeting which features unique networking and professional development opportunities
- Participation in the annual “Give & Get” where practical tips, tools and protocols are shared between members and organizations
- Discounted member pricing to the yearly day-long conference and events
- Access to a yearly educational bursary for your professional development
- Eligibility for ANNISAA’s Innovation Award – recognizing members who bring inspiration and new ideas to our profession and professional community
- Exclusive access to the members-only newsletter which houses resources and links, helpful research, articles, and news
- Opportunities to network with professionals from across all sectors of the Greater Toronto Area- and beyond!
The membership year runs from January 1 – December 31.
Have questions about becoming a member or how ANNISAA memberships work?
Please check out our Membership FAQ.
Already a member and want to renew your membership?
Email us at email@example.com and quote in the subject line “Membership Renewal” for further instruction.
Not ready to become a member yet?
We welcome professionals, students and community members at ANNISAA’s workshops and annual conference. You can also access the website which hosts information on professional development. Please visit our events page for a list of the workshops and other ANNISAA events.
If paying membership fees by cheque, please ensure it is payable to ANNISAA Organization of Canada
Send cheques to:
7 St. Dennis Drive, Apt #1111
North York, ON M3C 1E4