Grant Writer Volunteers
We are seeking 2 volunteer grant writers to help us with grant writing in order to raise funds for our programming. If you are Persuasive, Analytical, Creative, Problem Solver with Oral and Interpersonal Skills and you are Cost Conscious, then this volunteer position is for you and we encourage you to apply.
- The grant writer must gain a complete understanding of the program for which she is requesting funding. To do this, the writer will interview key people in the organization, and perform comprehensive research into the project
- Perform in-depth research on grant-making organizations
- Write grant applications that display meticulous grammar and spelling
- Analyze the feasibility of the project’s budget
- Research each grant-making association’s guidelines
- Strictly adhere to these guidelines
- After submitting a grant proposal, keep in contact with each grant-making organization to check on the progress
- If requested, submit progress reports to any grant-making organization that has funded a program
This opportunity is great for students and young professionals who are working on building their portfolio. The chosen candidate will be required to invest a minimum of 1 to 2 grant applications per month. A trial period of successful 3 months will be required for a letter of reference to be issued. We appreciate all applications, however, only the chosen applicants for an interview will be contacted.
ANNISAA focuses on delivering world-class programming to Muslim women and girls who deserve the world. With that in mind, we expect professionalism and we want to know you’re committed to your volunteer role. This role is integral to our mission, so please only apply if you are serious about this opportunity.
ANNISAA is proud to be an equal opportunity organization. Our community is committed to sharing values of diversity and inclusion. We welcome applicants from various backgrounds including race, ethnicity, age, socio-economic status, national origin, and ability. For questions or concerns surrounding accessibility, please contact us.